суббота, 22 апреля 2017 г.

As much as I love having greenery in my home, I am probably the most notorious plant assassin in Chicago. I can barely keep succulents alive. But after hearing so much about the simplicity of air plants, Im ready to give them a try. Because they dont need soil, the display options are nearly endless, so of course I hit Etsy for some inspiration.


As much as I love having greenery in my home, I am probably the most notorious plant assassin in Chicago. I can barely keep succulents alive. But after hearing so much about the simplicity of air plants, Im ready to give them a try. Because they dont need soil, the display options are nearly endless, so of course I hit Etsy for some inspiration.

Original article and pictures take https://apartmenttherapy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий